Evguenia Cheinis was born in Saint Petersburg Russia and had a typical conservative Soviet Union upbringing.
Kids had to perform perfectly at school where everyone wore the same black/brown uniforms, be respectful and most importantly quiet; during the Soviet Era individuality was highly discouraged.
Jews were openly discriminated against (Evguenia being one of them) and an overbearing constellation of rigidity, conformity, social conditioning and puritanism effected people in limiting, self-separating and numbing ways.
Growing up, Evguenia was a quiet and reflective child and spent years studying music and fine arts. While painting and drawing, Evguenia would spend hours in communion with nature, experiencing the flow of energy in a meditative state, feeling free and one with the universe…
Around 2005 Evguenia realized that her life, seemingly accomplished and full of outer perfection, lacked in essence. While on the outside she was living an American dream of successfully running her own business, having achieved financial independence, being married to a great man, enjoying health and good fortune – she realized how empty and unfulfilled she felt on the inside.
This realization marked the start of her quest for personal growth. She began searching for answers about this world’s organization, personal/world tasks and her unique identity. She went through years of reading psychological books focusing on relationships, creative expression, spirituality and sexuality. She utilized personal therapy and learned various meditative/spiritual practices such as Kundalini, Mindfulness, Kabbalah etc.
In 2011 Evguenia enrolled in the world’s premier institute of hands-on healing and personal transformation called Barbara Brennan school of Healing (4-year program).
Evguenia cried, laughed, quietly reflected on herself and looked for answers... Years of training and searching helped her peel off layer by layer all of the outdated, outer-imposed beliefs she had. She realized what her needs were, how she longed to fully express her newly found self artistically, professionally, and relationally…
- Evguenia is now living a more fulfilled life full of creative expression (dancing, writing, painting, and music)
- She’s professionally more aligned with her purpose of helping others see their own unique expressions through
- Facilitating personal Healing sessions
- Leading a Meditation circle and
- Helping businesses express their own unique essence
- Evguenia loves her family life and the newly found open lifestyle she and her husband embrace
- She feels liberated and fully authentic in her own unique expression in this world
(10 years of education in Energy healing and Expressive Arts, 20+ years in business essence expression along with my interest in various meditative practices and psychological studies allow me to better support you through your healing journey)
Evguenia is a Brennan Healing Science Practitioner, having graduated from world's premier institute of hands-on healing and personal transformation called Barbara Brennan School of Healing® US after 4 years’ training. BBSH was established by Dr. Barbara Brennan, former NASA physicist and is the only healing school where one can earn a Bachelor of Science degree in healing.
The undergraduate four year Professional Studies Program consists of:
- 2,200+ hours of coursework focusing on:
- High sense perception development
- Psychological studies
- Deep contact and listening skills
- 72h+ personal process sessions help students heal their wounds and become guides into the journey of others
- 100+ hands-on practice healing sessions ensure professionalism
In addition to Evguenia’s healing training, she:
- Completed one full year of Anatomy and Physiology studies (Seneca College).
- Volunteered as a Sex Educator leading sexuality-based workshops (University of Toronto).
- Graduated with a 4 years Honors Bachelor of Graphic Design Degree from York University (Toronto, Canada)
- Took part in 2 years of professional Art and Design studies from one of the most prestigious Art Universities St. Petersburg State Academy of Art and Industry A. L. Stieglitz (St. Petersburg, Russia)
Evguenia is an award-winning expert in Visual Brand Development and Design. She runs www.multiadesign.com – High-end Graphic Design Boutique based in Toronto, Canada.
In her healing work, Evguenia integrates many other modalities and techniques that she has learned and experienced throughout the years:
- 20 years of professional methodology of distilling unique business’ visual essences (link) - similar to accompanying a person on their journey of personal greatness discovery
- Meditative techniques and spiritual teachings derived from my past 10 years of keen interest in Guided meditative practices and spiritual teachings (leading my own meditation circle), Kundalini Yoga and Mindfulness meditative practices and studies of Kabbalah
- Ways of artistic creative expression I’ve learned throughout my over 20 years of professional Art and Design training as well as writing and dance interests (Ecstatic, Contact Improve etc.)
- Inspirational teachings by BHS (work of Dr. Barbara Brennan), Pathwork (Eva Pierrakos) and Core Energetics (Dr. John Pierrakos)
- Sex positive psychotherapy teachings/culture inspired by Christopher Ryan, Esther Perel, Dossie Easton and Tristan Taormino
There are many healing modalities and healers available and it’s important that you choose the right healer for yourself. What makes Evguenia the right healer for you?
People who come to see me enjoy our sessions because of some of the following few reasons:
- I’ve worked through and transformed a lot of my own blocks and pain; and I am passionate about walking this path with you. It brings me great satisfaction to see people feel more essence and authentic happiness.
- Extensive training and avid interest in spirituality, human relationships, psychology and sexuality
- I have been supporting people on their healing and awakening paths in private sessions since 2011, and been leading group meditation circles since 2013
- While in session, it’s important to me to be in full contact with you and listen intently with an open heart; I am focused on making you feel at ease.
- As a BHS Practitioner I respect your fundamental personal journey. As a healer, I maintain a level of integrity that serves the Highest Good in each session. My mission is to guide and support you in your sacred journey of transformation.